Design & Consultancy
Highway Traffic Management Design work with clients to produce site specific Temporary Traffic Management layout plans in accordance with Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signals Manual.
Highway Traffic management has established a strong track record in the industry since 1995, providing plans for:
- Sector Scheme 12D – lane closure, traffic lights,road closures and diversions & convoy on urban & rural roads.
- Sector Scheme 12A & B – lane closures,narrow lanes, contra flow, road closure & diversions on high speed dual carriageways.
- Event Management – directional signage, pedestrian management and traffic control.
- Swept Path Analysis – We can produce drawings showing vehicle movement for all types of HGV & abnormal load vehicles so that you can be sure that what has been designed works prior to installation of traffic management.
Using AutoCAD and Cone software, we can provide simple as well as complex detailed drawings in either:
- Scaled on Ordnance Survey or Schematic format
- A4 to A0 size in colour or black and white
Highway Traffic Management Design has worked with numerous clients on long and short term schemes, creating excellent relationships and understanding of their needs.
Please see some of our samples showing our expertise in complex schemes.
- Waterlinks Boulevard
- Yardley Wood Road
- Didcot Oxford Rev C
- Event Management - Summer Concerts
- Event Management - Solihull Carnival
- Event Management - Godiva Festival 2009
- High Speed - M1 & A42
- High Speed - M42 Junc 10 - Ring Man
- High speed - A5 Atherstone Contraflow
- Street Works - Lancaster Circus Ring Man
- Street Works - Selly Oak Re-development
- Street Works - Broad Street Road Closure